Wednesday, March 28, 2012

REVIEW: NYX Matte Lipstick Shocking Pink

This was taken from my boyfriend's iPhone
No Flash :)

NYX Matte Lipstick in Shocking Pink is a purple-based bright pink lipstick. A color that will suit cool-toned, fair-skinned chicas more.but if you want it, regardless of your skin tone, carry them awesomeness!!


I have always been hesitant to try matte lipsticks because I have dry lips








Overall:
I really like these color and the texture. It feel great on my lips.
I really love matte lipsticks!

CON:

i Saw their store once @ serendra
but you can order online with their website


for filipina , you can visit this facebook page to order online


HaveFUN everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

About Me

Filipino Visual Artist

Popular Posts

Categories

Me, Elsewhere

Follow Its Burning Brighter


Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Blog Roll

Pages

Copyright © Aiya Art | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes - Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com